Online bidding with LiveAuctioneers is not available at our Annex Auctions, but only with auctions held in our Main Gallery, such as the monthly Estate Auction and specialty auctions.
Registering to bid with LiveAuctioneers.com
- Go to www.liveauctioneers.com. You must register to participate in LiveAuctioneers auctions. Registering with LiveAuctioneers is free. No Payment information is required and there is no obligation to purchase anything.
- Click “Sign In” to bid to register to bid in any sale.
- Sign in using your email address and password. If you do not have an account with LiveAuctioneers, you can click the sign up link at the bottom to create your account and get started.
- Fill in all required information. Be as accurate as possible as this information will be the criteria that auction houses will use to approve you to bid. Review the terms and conditions and agree by checking both the terms and conditions and age verification check boxes.
- You will be sent an email to complete your registration. You must click on the "verify me" link in order to complete registration. If you do not see this email please check your spam folder.
- You are now signed into liveauctioneers and can access your free live auction tools.
Placing bids with LiveAuctioneers.com
Once your request to bid has been approved you can place an absentee bid, bid live, or both.
How to leave an absentee (proxy) bid:
- Click “Sign In.”
- Enter your registered email address & password and click the login button.
- Enter a bid in the text field and click the “Bid Now!” button. Enter your bid in whole currency amounts without commas or decimals. For example $1,000.00 should be entered as 1000.
- Confirm the item total (including applicable buyer's premium).
- Clicking the “I Agree” button, indicates that you agree to both the LiveAuctioneers and auction house terms of sale.
- You will be led back to the item page with bidder history. You cancheck your status of your bids by navigating through your profile page. A red x icon indicates that your bid is pending auction house approval. A green x indicates you have been approved and your bid is placed.
Bidding live online:
To bid live during the auction, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements by visiting: www.liveauctioneers.com/help/bidders/min_requirements.html
- Click “Sign In,” enter your registered email address and password.
- Click Auction Title of the sale you will bidding live on, this will lead you to Auction details.
- Click “Sign up for this Auction.”
- Click the “I Agree” button. This will indicate that you agree to the auction house terms of sale.
- You will receive an email verifying your request to bid live has been sent to the auction house. Approval is at the sole discretion of the auction house.
- You can also check the status on your LiveAuctioneers profile page.
- Once approved you will receive an email authorizing you to bid on any lot in the following auction “January x Auction.”
- Come back to bid live the date of the auction.